Securely register and track clinical samples associated with lab projects, testing services, and clinical trials
With the Clinical Specimen Accessioning app, labs can build and maintain full chain-of-custody for accessioned clinical specimens to more efficiently manage specimen or sample use in research and clinical activities. Clinical Specimen Accessioning provides a series of dashboards and functionality that enable labs (including biobanks and biorepositories) to register, track, query, and view detailed information about clinical specimens, manage requests from and information about collaborators, and view incoming shipments. The app helps labs to securely manage clinical samples from multiple patients without compromising privacy and confidentially.
- Track complete information on human specimens from receipt or requisition through distribution and use, get the right clinical specimen to the right team at the right time
- Register and inventory any number of specimen types individually or in bulk including blood, saliva, tissue, urine, stool, bone marrow, etc.
- Capture full details on accessioned samples including container type, method of collection, requisition and shipping details, and more
- Use dashboards to track shipments, navigate associated data, and collect metrics about the use of clinical specimens
- Organize information about collaborators, capture shipping details, and generate requisitions
- Use in conjunction with Clinical Study Management to link patient samples to information about study groups, sites, and Internal Review Board (IRB) approvals