Securely register and track preclinical specimens associated with lab projects, testing services, and in vivo studies
The Preclinical Specimen Accessioning app lets labs register specimens from animal subjects and track samples through shipment, receipt, initial processing, and storage. Labs can build and maintain full chain-of-custody for accessioned preclinical specimens to more efficiently manage specimen or sample use in research and other activities. Preclinical Specimen Accessioning provides a series of dashboards and functionality that enable labs (including biobanks and biorepositories) to register, track, query, and view detailed information about preclinical specimens, manage requests from and information about collaborators, and view incoming shipments. With the Preclinical Specimen Accessioning app, organizations can collect, search, view, and report study details to make informed project decisions in support of late stage drug discovery projects and other initiatives.
- Track complete information on preclinical specimens from receipt or requisition through distribution and use, get the right animal specimen to the right team at the right time
- Register and inventory an unlimited range of species (e.g., mouse, rat, dog, monkey, etc.) and specimen types (e.g., blood, urine, tissue, etc.) individually or in bulk
- Capture full details on accessioned samples including container type, method of collection, requisition and shipping details, and more
- Use dashboards to track shipments, navigate associated data, and collect metrics about the use of clinical specimens
- Organize information about collaborators, capture shipping details, and generate requisitions
- Use in conjunction with Preclinical Study Management to link specimens to information about use, etc.