Continue upstream bioprocessing by tracking the bioreactor conditions and growth characteristics for cell lines used in large scale production
The Bioreactor Optimization application allows scientists to test an unlimited number of bioreactor conditions for any given media recipe and track cell growth throughout the process. The app enables users to standardize protocols and track information for parameters like CO2, pH, DO, cell count, viability, and more. Time course abilities allow users to define times and days for media changes, passages, and sensor tracking over time. Dashboards allow users to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan daily work accordingly.
- Define an unlimited number of bioreactor conditions and media recipes
- Record culture information and leverage charts to accurately characterize cell cultures
- Use dashboards to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan work
- Use in conjunction with the Media Optimization application for tracking your upstream work
- Use in conjunction with the Plant Design and Production Run and Large Scale Biologics Purification applications for meeting your bioprocessing needs through scale up