Manage CACO-2 protocols, materials, and experiments in one centralized location
The CACO-2 application provides scientists a way to manage assay protocols, track reagents and materials, and capture assay data. Record values for donor compartment concentration and volume, time points, area of cell monolayer, rate of permeation, and more. Utilize the system to calculate average Papp and efflux ratio.
- Record protocols for an unlimited number of methods
- Record experiments performed for each sample
- Save raw data and system calculated data (avg Papp, efflux ratio, etc.) in one location
- Reference saved data at any time
- Use in conjunction with registration and other ADME applications for a full solution