Build an inventory of expression systems and derivatives, including hybridomas, stem cells, etc.
Expression System Registration enables labs to register and track commonly used expression systems and derivatives. Collect details on an array of different expression system sample types. Leverage dashboards to quickly bulk register new samples, enter critical information for expression systems, query inventory, and obtain real-time metrics on the registration and use of expression system samples. Manage relationships between samples, including parent-child lineage, recombinant cell lines, cell culture products, and more.
- Register and inventory expression systems, including the following sample types:
- Mammalian cell lines
- Stem cells
- iPSCs, and more...
- Use dashboards to register samples (singly or in bulk), query existing inventories, and display metrics associated with registered samples and their use
- Calculate biological properties automatically (e.g., pI, MW, ext. coeff.)
- Print container barcodes and track materials in inventory without a separate inventory system
- Use alone, or in combination with Molecular Biology Sample Registration, Viral Delivery System Registration, Research Biologics Registration, and/or Therapeutic Biologics Registration