Build an inventory of biologic samples commonly used in screening, target identification, and QC including antibodies, enzymes, etc.
Research Biologics Registration enables labs to register and track the biologic samples they obtain from commercial sources or create in-house. Collect details on an array of different biologic sample types. Leverage dashboards to easily bulk register new samples, enter critical information for biologic samples, query inventory, and obtain real-time metrics on the registration and use of research biologics. Manage relationships between samples to record sample origins, targets, and more.
- Register and inventory the following sample types:
- Bispecific antibody
- Peptides, and more...
- Use dashboards to register samples (singly or in bulk), query existing inventories, and display metrics associated with registered samples and their use
- Calculate biological properties automatically (e.g., pI, MW, ext. coeff.)
- Print container barcodes and track materials in inventory without a separate inventory system
- Use alone, or in combination with Expression System Registration, Viral Delivery System Registration, Molecular Biology Sample Registration, and/or Therapeutic Biologics Registration