Build an inventory of therapeutic biologics including Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), antisense oligonucleotides (ASOs), bispecific antibodies, etc.
Therapeutic Biologics Registration enables labs to register and track samples commonly used in therapeutics discovery. Collect details on a variety of different therapeutic biologic sample types. Leverage dashboards to quickly enable bulk registration of new samples, enter critical information, query inventory, and obtain real-time metrics on the registration and creation of therapeutic biologics. Manage relationships between samples to record origins of complex molecules, protein chains, and more.
- Register and inventory the following sample types:
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Bispecific antibodies, and more...
- Use dashboards to register samples (singly or in bulk), query existing inventories, and display metrics associated with registered samples and their use
- Calculate biological properties automatically (e.g., pI, MW, ext. coeff.)
- Print container barcodes and track materials in inventory without a separate inventory system
- Use alone, or in combination with Expression System Registration, Viral Delivery System Registration, Molecular Biology Sample Registration, and/or Research Biologics Registration