Build an inventory of molecular biology samples, including reagents for RNAi, genome editing, PCR, gene expression, etc.
Molecular Biology Sample Registration enables labs to register and track nucleic-acid-based samples typically used in research. Collect details on an array of different molecular biology sample types. Leverage dashboards to bulk register new samples, enter critical information for molecular biology samples, query inventory, and obtain real-time metrics on the registration and use of molecular biology samples. Manage relationships between samples to maintain records of PCR primer targets, cloning efforts, and more.
- Register and inventory the following sample types:
- DNA Constructs
- CRISPR sgRNA
- siRNA, and more...
- Use dashboards to register samples (singly or in bulk), query existing inventories, and display metrics associated with registered samples and their use
- Calculate biological properties automatically (e.g., pI, MW, ext. coeff.)
- Print container barcodes and track materials in inventory without a separate inventory system
- Use alone, or in combination with Expression System Registration, Viral Delivery System Registration, Research Biologics Registration, and/or Therapeutic Biologics Registration