Track sample lineage throughout the Axiom Genotyping Post Lab workflow
The Axiom Post Lab app provides an overview of the number of containers at each step in the Post Lab workflow. Scientists can view queues of samples ready to process and experiments already in progress. The process starts with a normalization container to amplify and tracks samples through subsequent Fragmentation, Re-suspension, Gel and Optical Density QC checks, Hybridization, and Wash and Scan. The workflow enables processing samples for 96- and 384-array formats, and will track the sample lineage including volume, concentration, and container transfers.
- Post Lab dashboard provides overview of work in progress
- Track samples through DNA Amplification, Fragmentation, Re-suspension, Gel & Optical Density Reading, Hybridization, Wash and Scan
- Samples are automatically queued up for the next step in the workflow
- Workflow enables full sample lineage tracking including sample volumes, concentration, and container transfers
- Track reagent lots and instruments used at each step in the process
- Use in conjunction with Axiom Genotyping Pre Lab, Axiom Genotyping Lab Management and other Axiom apps to fully support your Axiom Genotyping solution