Manage CYP Inhibition protocols, materials, and experiments in one centralized location
The CYP Inhibition application provides a mechanism to capture assay data while tracking reagents and materials. Calculate values such as %I, IC50, Z’, max, min, and generate curves by importing raw data. Store this data in a single location to streamline the reporting process and to make it available for future use.
- Record protocols for an unlimited number of methods
- Record experiments performed for each sample
- Save raw data and system calculated data (curves, %I, IC50, etc) in one location
- Reference saved data at any time
- Use in conjunction with registration and other ADME applications for a full solution