Capture and store hERG protocols, materials, and experiments in one centralized location
With the hERG application, scientists can easily store assay protocols, capture assay data, and track reagents and materials used. Utilize the system’s import functionality or load raw data to automatically calculate fields such as %I, Z’, max, min, and slope. Quickly generate assay curves and report on calculated values to help streamline data reporting.
- Record protocols for an unlimited number of methods
- Record experiments performed for each sample
- Save raw data and system calculated data (%I, IC50, slope, etc.) in one location
- Reference saved data at any time
- Use in conjunction with registration and other ADME applications for a full solution