Initiate upstream bioprocessing by tracking media recipes and growth characteristics for cell lines used in large scale production
The Media Optimization application allows scientists to test an unlimited number of media recipes, record bioreactor conditions, and track cell lines. The app enables users to standardize protocols, track information for parameters, such as CO2, pH, DO, cell count and viability, and more. Time course abilities allow users to define times and days for media changes, passages, and sensor tracking over time, including leveraging charting capabilities to monitor changes during the experiment. Dashboards allow users to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan daily work accordingly.
- Define an unlimited number of media recipe and bioreactor types and conditions
- Record culture information and leverage charts to accurately characterize cell cultures
- Use dashboards to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan work
- Use in conjunction with the Bioreactor Optimization application for tracking your upstream work
- Use in conjunction with the Plant Design and Production Run and Large Scale Biologics Purification applications for meeting your bioprocessing needs through scale up