Capture sample quality data from common QC instruments
The NGS Lab QC app captures analytical results from a variety of industry standard instruments, helping to prevent poor sequencing quality and the need for repeat processing. Instrument result files can be uploaded to the LIMS through the UI, or Core SDMS can be utilized to automate data capture. Admins can set pass/fail thresholds to prevent failed samples from moving on to the next step in the process. Scientists can re-QC samples as needed or on multiple QC instruments without overwriting any of the captured data.
- Supported instruments include Thermo Fisher™ Qubit™ Fluorometers, Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ Spectrophotometers, Agilent TapeStation®, Agilent Bioanalyzer, Bioteck Cytation 5, Raindance Raindrop, Trinean Dropsense, PerkinElmer LabChip® GX, MD SpectraMax® and qPCR Quantitation (supports Kapa Library Quantification with instruments including Thermo Fisher QuantStudio and Roche LightCycler).
- Capture key quality metrics such as concentration, Avg. Read Length, A260/A280 readings. etc.
- Use dashboards to track samples which are ready for extraction QC (gDNA or RNA)
- Use dashboards to track which samples are ready for library QC
- Use in conjunction with the Core SDMS to automate data capture