Design, create and manage in vivo pharmacokinetic (PK) studies
The PK Studies application provides a solution for the execution of in vivo PK studies covering aspects from study design through subject assignment to data capture and visualization.
This app includes dashboards that provide an overview of ongoing PK studies. Scientists can use the built in data visualization tools to trace analyte concentrations and make key decisions.
- Assign subjects into treatment groups
- Log and analyze sample collection, dosing and measurement
- Use simple dashboards to track the status of ongoing experiments and provide study owners and scientists rapid access to their work
- Use logs and schedules to capture dosing, sample collection and measurements
- Add ad-hoc time points to a study for total flexibility
- Use the built-in calculation and charting tools to visualize measurement data
- Use in combination with additional in vivo applications to deliver a full in vivo solution
- Use in combination with Animal Facility Management and other in vivo applications to deliver a full Animal Studies solution