Begin downstream bioprocessing by tracking the bioreactor conditions and growth characteristics for cell lines used in large scale production
The Plant Design and Production Run application allows scientists to track an unlimited number of experiments related to the process of monitoring growth from large scale cell culture for bioprocessing. The application enables users to standardize protocols and plant designs. Users can also create records to define growth parameters and track information during process runs, such as CO2, pH, DO, cell count, viability, and more. Time course abilities allow users to define times and days for media changes, passages, and sensor tracking over time. Dashboards allow users to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan daily work accordingly.
- Define an unlimited number of bioreactor types and conditions, media recipes, plant designs, and time points
- Record culture information and leverage charts to accurately characterize cell cultures
- Use dashboards to quickly access ongoing experiments and plan work
- Use in conjunction with the Media Optimization and Bioreactor Optimization applications for tracking your upstream work
- Use in conjunction with the Large Scale Biologics Purification application for meeting your bioprocessing needs through scale up