Prepare cDNA for Ion AmpliSeq™ technology and other RNA library prep workflows
The Reverse Transcriptase PCR application provides a series of dashboards to manage RNA samples that need to be reverse transcribed to cDNA prior to NGS library preparation. Scientists can normalize their RNA samples to the desired concentration for subsequent PCR amplification. This apps ability to automate the PCR master mix calculations removes the need for spreadsheet calculations and the possibility of human error. If used upstream of Ion AmpliSeq™ Library Prep on the Ion Torrent™ Ion Chef™ System, users can assign the Ion Torrent barcode to each sample.
- Dashboards provide users with a work list of RNA samples ready to be normalized and reverse transcribed to cDNA
- Track reagents, scientists, and instruments involved in the workflow
- Provides traceability of sample and container lineage, including concentration and volume
- Assignment of Ion Torrent barcodes for samples to be processed with the Ion Chef System
- Use in conjunction with Ion AmpliSeq™ Library Prep and Illumina RNA Library Prep apps to prepare RNA samples for sequencing