Build an inventory of viral delivery systems commonly used in research environments, including adenoviruses, lentiviruses, etc.
Viral Delivery System Registration enables labs to register and track various viral delivery systems. Collect details on several different viral delivery system types. Leverage dashboards to enable bulk register new samples, enter critical information, query the inventory, and obtain real time metrics about the use of viral delivery systems. Manage relationships between samples to record packaging of constructs, parent-child lineage, and more.
- Register and inventory the following sample types:
- Lentiviruses, and more...
- Use dashboards to register samples (singly or in bulk), query existing inventories, and display metrics associated with registered samples and their use
- Calculate biological properties automatically (e.g., pI, MW, ext. coeff.)
- Print container barcodes and track materials in inventory without a separate inventory system
- Use alone, or in combination with Molecular Biology Sample Registration, Expression System Registration, Research Biologics Registration, and/or Therapeutic Biologics Registration